Thursday, November 6, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday!


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 
Hosted by Alison Can Read 

Question of the Week: Craziest thing you'd be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want? *think of the Klondike Bar music*) - Suggested by

Haha oh goodness, I would do a lot, yet not a lot. The devil on my shoulder is saying wait outside the publishing building and snag down the publisher of that book and be like I would like this book please!! The angel is telling me to be patient and wait for that email saying if I get it or not..but...I still feel like I would pull a mission impossible stunt to get the book >.< I love me my books!! I could just see myself scaling down the side of a skyscraper!! 

 

What would you do?


 

 


7 comments:

  1. Haha! That is an excellent idea! If I lived within driving distance of the publisher for Ensnared I'd be doing that for sure. No shame! Old follower so I added you on Goodreads :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! I will be adding you back on goodreads!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! I'd love to see you chase that train or drop down from the ceiling in a harness :-) Cool idea!
    Think I'm an old follower :-)
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-lets-get-hopping/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would love to have the mission impossible theme song playing in the background as I dropped from the ceiling!

      Delete
  3. I can dream up some pretty awesome stunts including propelling through a ceiling into some kind of writers fort. But at the end of the day I don't have that kind of engineering drive so I'd just wait for the release...haha

    www.thebookcove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower through BL. Love your layout! Scaling down a side scraper....I think I'll have to leave the ARC there...lol

    ReplyDelete