Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Where have you been Kat!!!? Blogging World?





Hey all, so a lot of you must be wondering where I have been. No where actually, there have been many issues going on at home that needed my full attention. These past few months have not been very good and the lack of posts have shown this. I am sorry for the lack of posts and even my booktube channel is suffering from lack of videos. I am truly sorry for this lack of time. My next semester has started and it is not a good one. I am loaded.

 I also must address the issue of what every other blogger has been dealing with. I have been reading a lot of book blogs and blogs in general that are quitting from the lack of views and readers that blogs get these days. I AM NOT CLOSING MY BLOG. My blog means the world to me, but I also have a channel to upkeep and it has been very hard for me to do all of this. I do not know what I am going to do, but just for you all to know my blog is still going to continue. Except I am going to more of a video than writing the reviews out. It will save me time.

I will be adding writing below as well so best of both worlds.

I am so sorry for my lack of posts. I will try to post more next week, as this week as took a drastic turn. Thanks all!

Read On!
Kat 


No comments:

Post a Comment