Sunday, May 10, 2015

What will come of my blog? || BOOKISH TALKS





HEY all!!

So this is a message from the lovely writer of this blog...me!!! I would just like to say how sorry I am for the lack of posting, it has been so hard for me to write posts, make videos for my booktube channel, do school homework, and so forth. So I have decided I will only be posting book reviews here and maybe monthly wrap ups but that is all so however long between each book is when I will post a review! 

I wish I could post every day on different things but I just physically can't anymore, and in a way I feel like a failure for not being able to keep up with my blog and my booktube channel on youtube :(. In a way I feel like I am failing you as well. 

So like I said before I mostly will only be posting 2-3x a week with only book reviews, as this is why I started it to begin with! I won't be doing any memes or other things out of the norm! With summer now here I will be reading quite a bit so this also gives me time to figure out what I am going to do about next fall and how to keep my blog going! 


Thanks for all your patience and love!!

xx Kat xx



2 comments:

  1. I feel your struggle! Having a book blog is a full time job! It's hard to read, review, and have to write other posts in between!


    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that's why I am mostly restricted to reviews only. Looking forward to your new book reviews :)

    ReplyDelete