Wednesday, March 18, 2015

HUMONGOUS BOOK HAUL || 25+ Books


 

I can not believe I bought this many books! Guys what is wrong with me! I have decided these are the only videos that I will be posting on my Book Blog. First of all I want to show you guys my lovely books that I have hoarded over the past two months and second of all because I don't want to type out all the books and their synopsis. I have 25+ books that post would be huge and take way to much time to type up! Ha, I know call me lazy! What books have you bought over the past two months! Share a link with me down below! 


Books Bought and Link to Amazon! 
Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien
Lord of the Rings the Return of the King by J.R.R Tolkien

(There are a few more but I can not remember their names!!)

xx Kat xx

3 comments: