Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Take Two!

Hosted by Tynga's Review

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

So let us begin :

For Review:

Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin  (Won't be published until October 2014)

Bought (Amazing Deals!!):

Blood Red Road (Dustland #1) by Moira Young
Rebel Heart (Dustland #2) by Moira Young
Panic by Lauren Olivia
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


Ok so I know this is on Saturday and I also know I have done like two of these in the same week. I just can't help myself I am your typical bookaholic.
 Tomorrow I am getting a review up guys so be on the look out!!

Read On!!

xx Kat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment