Sunday, July 6, 2014

Welcome!




Hi, and welcome to The Realm of Books! This is my first post and I just wanted to say how excited I am to finally be starting my own book blog. I have been so inspired by many other book bloggers that I wanted to join in on this wonderful community. I am a lover of books, especially Young Adult books. I want to share my passion for reading and hopefully pass that love to others. I had named this blog The Realm of Books because I am a girl in love with fantasy, romance, and adventure. The Realm of Books felt like a fairy tale land ready to be explored. If you want to know more just click on the 'About Me' page at the top or the link provided and you will find all you need to know. I hope you enjoy this and have just as much fun as I am having.

Read On!!!!

xx Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment