Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My plan of action for the next few months!! READ



Hey all!! Happy December, oh my goodness it is hard to imagine that these months have flied by so quickly. So I have so much to tell you and I do not know where to begin.

How bout let us start with the nasty -- School!

So in two weeks I have exams, final papers, and a final presentation due. Which unfortunately means I need to set my fun books aside and start in on the real books. My finals end Dec. 18 so expect me to be back on then. I will be doing one more post though, I was given a review copy of Mortal Heart by Robin Lafevers, which I am close to being done with -- so the review should be up for that shortly!

Also I might, and might is a big word, do a xmas giveaway so be on the lookout ;)!

Second thing: Blogging and Youtube

 As a majority of you know, I am now on Youtube. I have started a channel there and I seem to have become successful -- 128 Subscribers!! I am so excited because I never thought that would happen. Nor did I think that my videos would entertain anyone!! You guys make my life!

So here comes my next question what do you as my followers and ever so lovely readers think about me adding more videos to my blog? I honestly want your opinion, every one of you have been loyal to a fault and I do not think I would be here today: writing reviews, recieving books, and having so much fun.

So for blogging I can not believe that I have been doing this for 6 months unbelievable! You all are so great and I have made many great friends!

If you guys have any questions let me know, cuz I want to answer them! Also please leave your comments about what I discussed in the post because I want your opinion on the whole video, youtube, blog stuff ;)

Happy Christmas, December, Hanukka,  and other holidays!

xx Kat xx



No comments:

Post a Comment