Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Christmas Read-A-Thon




Hey all it's me, Kat!!! So I have a serious question...ok well we all know how serious I can be, but how would you all like it if I hosted a Christmas Read-Athon...I honestly have not noticed many going on in December and I believe that it would be a lot of fun! I would love your guy's ideas on this matter. Would you like to see a December/Christmas read-athon!

If so then the dates I am thinking for this read-a-thon are:
December 25- December 31

Also if you want to do this, would any one want to co-host with me?

I also would be hosting this read-a-thon in two places:
1. My blog
2. My Youtube Channel

My other thoughts are:
Having each day be something special
Possibly holding a giveaway at the end
And a few other things

Tell me what you all think!


3 comments:

  1. A Christmas-Read-Athon would be amazing! I haven't seen many going on during December either but I think it'd be really fun and exciting to do one.
    Definitely sign me up if you decide to do one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! If you could pass this along and see if any one else would also be interested that would be amazing!!! I am most likely going to do one!

      Delete
  2. Cool idea! I don't think I've seen any read-athons lately. Would love to participate if you do one! :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete