I was nominated for a Liebster Award! This is really awesome thank you so so so much Blue Eye Books
Liebster, is a German word, and when translated means: sweetest, kindest, dearest etc. So I think it is an honor to receive this award.
Here are the Rules:
1. List 11 Facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 5-10 bloggers with followers less than 300 and leave a comment that they were nominated
4. Ask 11 new questions for your nominees
5. You can not re-nominate that blog that nominated you
11 facts about me:
1. I am an exercise freak, I work out for at least 1 1/2 to 2 hrs a day. Only giving myself one to two days of rests :)
2. My favorite color is purple
3. I love to travel, if I had the money I would be constantly traveling
4. My all time favorite movies are Lord of the Rings, I am obsessed with Legolas he is drool worthy ;)
5. I play two instruments: Piano and Violin
6. I got to see my favorite singers/bands in action at Wefest
7. I have always been addicted to reading since I was a little thing.
8. I like fuzzy things: socks, blankets, sweatshirts
10. My dream is to meet Lindsey Stirling
11. I have an intense connection to books
Questions from Blue Eye Books:
1. How many books have you read so far this year?
This year, oh god, well around 50 but that is a big maybe, I usually lose track in the summer because that is all I am doing :)
2. If space aliens were coming from the sky and invading your house, what character do you draw from to become an awesome, fabulous fighter?
I would want to draw from Celaena, she is one bad-ass chick, I would love to know how to use a sword.
3. Do you write reviews by hand or typing (before you actually type them up)? I do half and half, I start by writing what I want to say on a piece of paper but than I always end up finishing the rest of a review by typing. Unless I am somewhere and my computer is not with me, then I guess I do it by hand.
4. Favorite drink?
Virgin Daquiri's all the way, they are so yummy and the strawberry one's are always the best especially when the put whip topping on the top :) with a cut strawberry.
5. Do you like eating while you read? If so, what?
Not usually, just because if I am intensely reading I will pay no mind to the outside world and I barely move.
6. Do you write notes and such in your physical copies of books?
Yes I do, I usually write notes in my text books but not my reading books.
7. If you could only use scissors or glue for the rest of your life (and the other one was gone from the earth) which would it be?
I would definitely use glue because you can find other ways to cut things.
8. What is the last book you bought?
The last book I bought was Throne of Glass :) which was amazing by the way.
9. Do you have any pets?
Yes I do, I have two dogs.
10. Would you rather go skydiving or scuba diving?
I can only choose when huh...well these are both on my bucket list I will have to go with skydiving.
11. What is your favorite object sitting within arms reach of where you are sitting at this moment?
My favorite object is my Nook, which is only arms reach of me :) It always is :)
Ok guys now it's time to nominate...I nominate:
Ok guys here is your questions:
1. If you could pick any book boyfriend to go out on a dinner date with who would you go with and where would he take you?
2. If you could pick one country in the world to visit where would it be?
3. What is the one thing that frustrates you when it comes to writing a book review?
4. If you could only save 2 books from a burning house which ones would they be?
5. If you were stuck on an Island what survival tool would you choose: rope, lint, or string?
6. What is one piece of advice you would give to a beginning book blogger?
7. What is your favorite desert?
8. What is one book you would love to receive as an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC)?
9. How many books are on your TBR list as of right now?
10. If you could have any kind of pet what would it be?
11. What series or book have you read that you would like to see become a movie?