Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: I am not sure I want to read



Top Ten Books that I'm not sure I want to read (Whether it is bought or people have given bad reviews for):



33 
1. The Lord of the Rings - by J.R.R Tolkien
People have said they are slow and really boring so 
I am hesitant.

Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) 
2. Fire - by Kristin Cashore
It just is not appealing to me like the first one did

The Fault in Our Stars 
3. The Fault in Our Stars - by John Green
Honestly I want to read, but I have heard so 
many sad things that I just don't think my
heart could take it. 

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) 
4. City of Lost Souls - by Cassandra Clare
The last book really upset me and I also 
had a hard time reading the third and fourth book, I 
know I should finish this series but I don't know if 
I can. 

Angel Fire (Angel, #2) 
5. Angel Fire - by L.A. Weatherly
I loved the first one very much and 
heard not so good things about the second
so not so sure about this one.

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) 
6. Nightshade - by Andrea Cremer
The cover looks truly beautiful but 
the synopsis really did not draw me in
and I have no idea why, I love this genre.
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) 
7. Nevermore - Kelly Creagh
I bought this a while back and after
reading a few reviews on it I am 
not sure I want to read it.
 
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1) 
I was never a fan as a child, I was given this book for
my bday and I tried reading the series but no luck.
Delirium (Delirium, #1)
9. Delirium - by Lauren Oliver
I just don't know what is stopping me
from reading this, the style is right, yet
I am being held back by and unknown
force.

The Awakening and The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2) 
10. The Vampire Diaries (#1-2) - by L.J. Smith
I have the first four books but I guess I really
am not into these books. I also was not into 
the tv show either. 
Yep, so these are the books that keep me hesitant, what do you guys think? Should I say to hell with it and pick one of these bad boys up and read them or do I put in them in the never going to read pile? If you have read any of these and you think I should read them let me know!! 

Read On!!

xx Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment